Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Library thing

I like this one! I got a little carried away with all my favorites (that I could think of at the moment). Always have a problem with the Discworld books since there are so many and they are all great. This would be cool for the ref librarians to have to get more ideas for good books from people with similar lists/tastes. I wasn't able to find a really fun childrens' book we got in recently. The title is Hallowiener...just realized I spelled it wrong the first time I searched for it so I stand corrected - you can find it on library thing and add it to your library :) In parting if you haven't checked out Underground Dweller's pic of her beautiful shawl (http://dwelltech.blogspot.com/ ) hop on over and take a peek - it is a work of art!

No comments: