Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sick and tired...

of being sick. Too sick even to knit :( Am feeling slightly better today so went to read fav knitty blogs to cheer up. Love this from The Yarn Harlot (note, my computer is behaving itself nicely so this is only for others whose computers are naughty)
"I would like a wee virtual button for my desktop that says SMACK MY SERVER."
Tee hee :)
The knitting blogging was making me feel better (although the printer was making me unhappy - had to hand write the Unoriginal Hat directions since it was out of ink). Found some lovely pictures on Yarn Harlot that made me laugh and think of Underground Dweller. Check them out at
http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/archives/2007_11.html
The ones that made me giggle are from the Nov 12th post when Stephanie hits "The Royal" for fibre fun. The spinner's gang sign and the butter sculptures are the best! Might even pick up my socks and work on them. Have been reading my "comfort" books, Terry Pratchett of course. All those with Granny Weatherwax. If you haven't read them you should (check out my Librarything-got lots of them on there).
Watched parts of the Battlestar Razor last night and now want to go back and watch all the rest and am cranky that I have to wait til March for more! For those who haven't heard (which is probably not any since I am always the last too find these things out) Joss Whedon is doing a new series that should be on the air in February or thereabouts!!! Not as exciting as say Firefly back on the air but still good news.
Of course this has nothing to do w/2pt0 but what the heck. I am bored of feeling sick and wanted to do something. Might even cast on that hat (hey, most of my gift knitting is done...sort of).

No comments: