Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Caw?

Actually twitter but now I am getting that song about the robin goin' tweet tweet tweet stuck in my head and am trying to replace it with something from Poe (did I mention the sun is gone and I am depressed again sigh). Um...once again I can't see me using this personally and haven't thought of a way to use it for the library (maybe an internal bulletin board for throwing out ideas like the one Pam send in her email for advertising the library?). Did I mention the sun left again after teasing us for a whole half a day? Hmmm...on a less serious note, I just realised that twitter could eliminate half the world's annoying forwarded email messages if I could just get my grandpa and his friends to twitter to each other all day instead of forwarding every piece of email they get to everyone in their address book!

No comments: